In this website you will find the services offered by “Muebles Marieta”. Its use implies the acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim about them. This web site contains texts elaborated with merely informative or divulging purposes, which may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence, and which refer to general situations, so its content does not necessarily have to be applied by the User to specific cases.
- a) The use of this website is aimed at adults. Minors of this age are not authorized to use this website.
- b) “Muebles Marieta” may modify the content of the website, its services and products, prices, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- c) “Muebles Marieta” may make available for the User, links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked sites, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, or for the information contained in them, or for their truthfulness or legality, or for any effects that may arise. In any case, “Muebles Marieta” declares that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to the said website, bringing the content in question to the attention of the competent authorities.
- d) The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and may be changed without prior notice.
- e) It is not necessary to register on the website, or provide any personal data, to browse it.
- f) “Muebles Marieta” cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free functioning of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- g) “Muebles Marieta” offers its services and products indefinitely, being able, however, to suspend the provision of the same, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- h) “Muebles Marieta” will not be responsible for any damages, either its own or to third parties, caused by the misuse of this website by the User.
- i) The User agrees not to use this website or the services offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
The User who acts against the image, good name or reputation of “Muebles Marieta”, as well as anyone who illegally or fraudulently uses the designs, logos or content of the website and/or in any way violates the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website or the content and services of the same, will be responsible to “Muebles Marieta” for their actions.
- j) “Muebles Marieta” is not responsible for viruses originating from telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated with the aim of obtaining negative results for a computer system.
- k) “Muebles Marieta” is not responsible for the information and content stored, but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish content. Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, “Muebles Marieta” makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and collaborates actively in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the User considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- l) This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, “Muebles Marieta” does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make temporary access to the website impossible.
- m) The content of the articles published on this website cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice. Should this be the case, the User should not act on the basis of the information contained in this website without first seeking the appropriate professional advice.